Are you interested in taking part in developing a deep tech startup on a mission of democratizing AI? Do you love to see technology making impact on productivity, climate and wellbeing of people and society at-large? If so, please consider joining us at Mainly.AI!
What will you do:
- Contribute to building, iterating, evaluating, and shipping machine learning models
- Help build pipelines and APIs for offline and online inferencing
- Produce efficient, reliable and readable code with high quality
What we offer:
- Dynamic working environment with plenty of technical challenges to solve, ability to work from home full-time
- Competence build-up: you will receive coaching, mentoring and formal training as you deliver your work
- Competitive compensation
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- You are currently pursuing a MSc in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field.
- You have a passion for Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- You have experience working with any of these languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- You are familiar with version Control Tools such as Git and GitFlow.
- You should have excellent analytical skills.
- Good language skills in written and spoken English.
- You are passionate about designing software systems and shipping high-quality code.
- Good to have:
- Machine Learning background, theoretical knowledge of ML algorithms and frameworks such as tensorflow and R.
- Skills on big data frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Software engineering and designing skills.
- Experience with using container technologies and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes and Docker
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.