Are you interested in taking part in developing a deep tech startup on a mission of democratising AI for industries? Do you love to see technology making impact on productivity, climate and wellbeing of people? We are looking for experienced software developers for Mainly.AI PaaS!
About the role:
- Forget about requirement specifications – we work with backlogs, in close connection to our customers and partners, in an agile and dynamic fashion.
- Forget about hierarchies – we are a small team and will bounce ideas with you daily. Micro-management is not our thing either.
- Forget about formalities – if you like ambiguity combined with quick decisions this is your happy place.
- We are under development and this is a unique chance for you to make a contribution to a novel technological platform – we will grow together.
- You will get access to a small experienced team of experts who will support you when needed.
- Your contact network will grow substantially as you will be involved in discussions with our academic and industrial partners.
- As you know, AI is a broad field, and we will expect you to choose the best methods out of the AI landscape, to address burning challenges such as decrease of greenhouse gas emissions, proactive productivity improvements, and proactive customer churn predictions, in industries ranging from drug production to banking.
- You have a Master’s degree, or equivalent, in computer science, or a related discipline.
- You recognise yourself in the following:
- Strong Python Skills and Working Knowledge of Source Control Tools such as Git
- Experience with deploying and managing applications in Public Cloud Providers, including AWS or Azure
- Experience with Tensor-flow Keras API, Python R, Semantic Web Technologies (RDF, OWL) and large-scale data analytics storage solutions such as Hadoop, Cassandra and MongoDB is considered a merit.
- Experience from application of AI and Machine Learning in medical and health domain is considered a merit.
- You are self-motivated, independent thinker, with ability to take initiative, suggest and own technical solutions, flexible to take different roles within a small technical team.
If you feel that you may be the one to join our bumpy joy ride that we truly believe in, please apply by sending you CV to email@example.com.